(1) The Campus Headliner as an autonomous student media aims to provide affective avenue for students to air concerns, grievances, questions, and demands.
(2) The Campus Headliner aims to provide useful information- news, issues, opinions, and features to the public pertaining on the affairs of the school and other relative international, national, and local issues.
(3) The Campus Headliner shall be the defender of the students’ democratic rights and upholds their general welfare.
(4) The Campus Headliner shall be a training ground for the students on journalism for their own advancement.
(5) The Campus Headliner shall perform other functions that may arise under any circumstances.